Friday, July 11, 2014

A Right way to respond to the fraud mails who promise Millions of Dollars for you !!

I received the below mail today and responded in my way (Please take a look !!)


On 10-07-2014, MR. BENJAMIN MAYATULA wrote:

--
Inquiry from Mr. Benjamin Mayatula TRUTH AND RECONCILIATION COMMISSION
  Independent Committee Of Eminent Individual (ICEI), Pretoria, Republic Of South Africa Details Attached
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Benjamin Mayatula 
-----------------------------------------------I replied to this mail as follows---------
 Dear MR. BENJAMIN MAYATULA 
Why don't you beg openly,  generous will help you
---
Regards
Manav Bhartiya
------------------------------------
Probably this would be a right way to respond to the fraud mails 

Beware:
Do not share your personal details/bank details/Credit Card Details etc. to the fraud mails so called "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where they promise millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vishwa Manava Concept by Kuvempu

Search this blog